Pepsi MidAmerica

www.pepsimidamerica.com
  www.pepsimidamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pepsi MidAmerica

what a scam if only upper management cared maybe there employees would

Current Employee - Full Line Vending  in  Effingham, IL
Current Employee - Full Line Vending in Effingham, IL

I have been working at Pepsi MidAmerica full-time for more than a year

Pros

,i guess maybe one made some good friends because of the way we are equally treated like garbage thank you pepsi

Cons

everything the only people that like their jobs are the ones making money full line vending pay is about 10,000 dollars below the state average for the same job. hours yeah they would like you to work 60 hours a week for 40 hours pay no overtime , no commission its a lie the say keep working it will get better it dont they just keep putting more work on you if you want a life you wont have one here they pay everybody the same it dont matter how hard you work or dont work its all the same so why do any more can not afford the insurance was told by senior management like the third in charge to get insurance were my wife works yeah no bonuses, no profit sharing ,was told i was just a number a sheep they will replace me tomarrow not a big deal then they put on this bull crap face to the public that they are one big family ha ha h ha ha ha

talk to use we are the heart of this company pay us a fair wage for a fair days work this is not the marines most of us were not in the service thank you for your time but if you dont we will and have talked to a union rep if you are not going to treat use with respect, being honest, dont think we are all dumb some of use are very smart just here because of the economy when it changes most of the smart ones will be gone untill then beware union union union if you wont watch out for us or care for us we will find somebody that will

40 Other Employee Reviews for Pepsi MidAmerica (View Most Recent)

3 Ring Circus

Former Employee - Route Manager  in  Mount Vernon, IL
    Former Employee - Route Manager in Mount Vernon, IL

I worked at Pepsi MidAmerica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Worked with some good people. Turning in a letter of resignation.

Cons

Never know what to expect from management, it seemed to be flavor of the month combined with a propensity of management to continue shooting themselves in the foot. Personally witnessed a trend of losing customers due to lack of concern by upper management. Upper management doesn't have a clue about customer service and communication to prevent problems falls on deaf ears ensuring reactive measures are taken instead of preventative measures.

Take care of your customers.
    Have genuine value of your employees and do not treat them simply as a commodity to be constantly replaced. Analyze your massive turnover rate.

A Waste of Time

Former Employee - Maintenance  in  Marion, IL
    Former Employee - Maintenance in Marion, IL

I worked at Pepsi MidAmerica

Pros

Good Christmas party although the company picnic was moved out of the area. They claim no layoffs in 75 years. Clean facilities to work in.

Cons

Hardy any benefits at all, pricey insurance and poor treatment by management. Not friendly to empolyee's family. Only 2 weeks vacation per year for as long as you work there. Blackout dates through the summer months. Equipment is filthy and unsanitary for a beverage/food producer.

Bring in competent and knowledgeable managers. Current management is not functioning effectively. Listen to knowledgeable employees who know whats going on at ground level. Provide sick days and accrued vacation instead of fixed time allocation.

There are newer employer reviews for Pepsi MidAmerica

Worked for Pepsi MidAmerica? Contribute to the Community!