Pepsi MidAmerica

Lack of Cleanliness

Mechanic (Former Employee)
Marion, IL

I worked at Pepsi MidAmerica full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI cant think of anything..I got free parking, but then my vehicle was vandalized by another employee. Annual Christmas Party/business meeting. Stable long term work.

ConsHarassment by management on non issues. Management allowed to break rules that are write ups for workers. Management forbid the cleaning out of trucks that were filthy and contaminated...This is unacceptable for a food and beverage producer. I was removed from my job of cleaning out trucks. (not allowed).

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up ,and smell the coffee and dont treat your employees like slaves and take notice to the suggestion box, instead of harassing for valid complaints.

what a scam if only upper management cared maybe there employees would

Full Line Vending (Current Employee)
Effingham, IL

I have been working at Pepsi MidAmerica full-time for more than a year

Pros: ,i guess maybe one made some good friends because of… Cons: everything the only people that like their jobs are the ones making money full line vending pay is about 10,000 dollars below the state average… Advice to Senior Management: talk to use we are the heart of this company pay us a fair wage for a fair days work this is not the marines… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

3 Ring Circus

Route Manager (Former Employee)
Mount Vernon, IL

I worked at Pepsi MidAmerica full-time for less than a year

Pros: Worked with some good people. Turning in a letter of… Cons: Never know what to expect from management, it seemed to be flavor of the month combined with a propensity of management to continue shooting themselves… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your customers. Have genuine value of your employees and do not treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pepsi MidAmerica.

Worked for Pepsi MidAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pepsi MidAmerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pepsi MidAmerica CEO Harry L. Crisp II. All reviews posted anonymously by Pepsi MidAmerica employees.