PepsiCo Canada
pepsico.ca Mississauga, Canada

The money is adequate enough, if you can ignore the internal politics that make the place intolerable.

I have been working at PepsiCo Canada full-time

ProsThe money, benefits and their name on your resume. If you are good at avoiding/ignoring the backstabbing to get up the corporate ladder and can keep to yourself -- being satisfied with just doing your job -- it's an OK place.

ConsTop heavy management. Bad internal politics. Lack of training opportunities. The poor way that the company handles performance evaluations which they directly link to salary increases -- too often people that do a good job don't get a good review, because of budgets cuts and poor management decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better -- like people and not chattel. Separate your performance evaluations from the methods you use to define salary increases. Your employees will be more satisfied with a review that is actually based on their performance rather then one re-ranked to fit in with how much money was allotted to the team.

expect a lot

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PepsiCo Canada full-time

Pros: Great people, great potential for career growth and development. Cons: work a lot, becomes a challenge to have a work… Advice to Senior Management: Take more care in employee well being as far as work load goes. When someone gets a promotion or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great environment, organised company. Loved working at Pepsi.

Merchandiser (Former Employee)
Timmins, ON (Canada)

I worked at PepsiCo Canada full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great environment, everyone is friendly and acts like a small… Cons: I find for the amount of hours and work I put in,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more merchandisers rather than putting to much load on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo Canada.

Worked for PepsiCo Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo Canada reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo Canada employees.