Frito-Lay is the employer of choice in Dallas, TX.

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Human Resources in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

The People! That is the thing I hear constantly. It separates us from other companies. The people are so cool and great at what they do.

Cons

People are so passionate about their work that sometimes it takes away time from the personal side.

Remember there is a reason that all of our competitors engage headhunters pointed at Frito-Lay. We are good at what we do. NEVER give an employee a reason to respond to a headhunters voicemail. We get the calls daily, but there is no need to return them if you are having fun doing your job.

Other Reviews for PepsiCo

Great benefits long hours.

Current Employee - District Sales Leader
    Current Employee - District Sales Leader

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

Benefits are great and some of the best in the business. where can you get a matching 401k ,a pension and profit sharing. The training is top notch. And they reward top performance.

Cons

Long hrs, 50-60 work weeks . Up line managers tend to have little respect for your personal time. Customers will have no respect for your off time expect calls at anytime of day . And your team you just need to answer when they call or pay for it later.

They can do a better job at rewarding RSR . DSL work load doesn't line up with base pay.

Very Acceptable

Current Employee - District Sales Leader  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - District Sales Leader in Plano, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

Pays very well compared to many other jobs.

Cons

Long hours, weeks, sometimes months. You do the job of 2.5 people for the compensation of 1.

Show field level managers and employees more respect and listen to feedback given to you from the field instead of always thinking that you and whatever info HQ gives you is always correct.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!