There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Frito-Lay is the employer of choice in Dallas, TX.

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Human Resources in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

The People! That is the thing I hear constantly. It separates us from other companies. The people are so cool and great at what they do.

Cons

People are so passionate about their work that sometimes it takes away time from the personal side.

Remember there is a reason that all of our competitors engage headhunters pointed at Frito-Lay. We are good at what we do. NEVER give an employee a reason to respond to a headhunters voicemail. We get the calls daily, but there is no need to return them if you are having fun doing your job.

1822 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Great experience but hard place to work.

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

Pepsico is a very well respected company which remains a great resume builder. The company has a very diverse and exciting portfolio of top brands and it makes you proud to be associated with such top names. Staffing at Pepsico is very lean, so the jobs have significant scope and scale. The pace and intensity of the business and people are very high, adding to challenge. The caliber of talent is high, which raises your game and makes it a good place to learn from others. There is a lot of potential for advancement for those that can keep up with the pace, produce strong results, show leadership, and be geographcally flexible.

Cons

The intensity and pace are not for everyone. Long hours are required and there are a fair number of firedrills taking place at any time. This is not one of the more employee friendly places to work.

Demonstrate more loyalty to and concern for employees.

Excellent company to help develop skills

Current Employee - National Account Sales Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - National Account Sales Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

Recognized in the industry as one of the top companies. Allow you to broaden critical experience within other divisions (Pepsi, Frito Lay, Quaker).

Cons

Expectations are exceedingly high. Failure is not an option.

Continue to push

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!