Great

Former Employee - Operations Manager
Former Employee - Operations Manager

I worked at PepsiCo

Pros

The chance to be your own boss.

Cons

Fast pace can lead to unbalance lifestyle.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Awesome place to experience Corporate America and growth within it.

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

With more than 300000 employees worldwide, diversity and inclusion is not just a mith. Every corner you look at within the company is packed with a variety of backgrounds, cultures and languages.

Cons

Althougth there are job opportunities in every professional area you may think of, the corporation is a place to be mostly to growth an outstanding business (marketing, finance, sales, operations) career.

Tough place to work, outstanding colleagues and total rewards.

Current Employee - Vice President, Human Resources
    Current Employee - Vice President, Human Resources

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

PepsiCo is a challenging and rewarding organization. The culture is focused on delivering results in a high integrity environment that values diversity and inclusion. I like to think of it as the get rich slow place to have a career. I have been very satisfied with my career. I have been given plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. All in, it is a great place for a career minded person.

Cons

We have one major issue that generates dissatisfaction - lack of growth in the domestic market. When we get the top-line moving again, we will put most of those challenges behind us.

Advice to Management

Investment in the domestic US business is necessary fro us to continue to grow and succeed. Although the real organic growth will surely come form emerging markets, the domestic business is big and supplies huge profits. The appropriate level of capital and expense investment will allow for continued success and create and environment where we can attract and retain the best and the brightest talent available.