PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,479 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Wasteland

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Akron, OH

I have been working at PepsiCo

ProsNot many, steady paycheck with avgerage benefits. The product is in high demand so it sells itself despite the young college grads pretending to be management.

Conswork/life balance, Chinese overtime should be banned. 70hrs a week which 30 hours will be for between $5 and $10 an hour , not worth it. It will destory a family.

Very rewarding

Associate Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros: Great benefits and opportunity to move up in the company.… Cons: make take some time to move up. Communication chains can… Advice to Senior Management: Will help you when needed. Encouraging to be successful. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great people

Operations Resource (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at PepsiCo

Pros: The people are the best. I would challenge anyone to find better… Cons: Demanding - Not fair with promotions - Some leaders don't pull… Advice to Senior Management: Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.