great

Current Employee - RSA in Cedar Rapids, IA
Current Employee - RSA in Cedar Rapids, IA

Pros

Hours, pay, advancement, benefits, big company

Cons

Long hours, have to wait for positions to open,

Advice to Management

Career advancement advice

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

Terrible Experience Slimy Company

Current Contractor - Microbiologist in Valhalla, NY
    Current Contractor - Microbiologist in Valhalla, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Safe environment other than that not many positives. It had better be considering they don't give most of their science staff health insurance.

Cons

Perma-temps: Pepsi is a deeply delusional company. They love to give themselves kudos as an ethical company when in practice they are quite the opposite. Walk around Barrington, IL or Valhalla, NY and everyone is a "contractor" especially their science staff. Pepsi loves to use temp agencies to shield themselves from employer laws and having to provide benefits. They treat their contractors terribly to avoid getting sued like Microsoft. They make a point of excluding them from any social events and kick them out of meetings because they don't trust them with sensitive information despite signing a nondisclosure agreement. They also almost never hire them permanently. Some people have been there as a "temp" for 3 years or more. Most eventually quit and either get another job or leave the field. I hold post graduate level education in science and I hated working for Pepsi so much I was planning going back to school for a business degree and a career change. I will never eat or drink a Pepsi product again. I also will never allow my children pursue a career in science because of scumbag companies like Pepsi.

Advice to Management

Your delusional claims about being ethical gets very old very fast. Is it really a wise business practice to fill your company with workers who have no stake in Pepsi's success and hate your guts for cheating them?

2. Awesome place to work

Current Employee - Warehouse in Auburn, ME
    Current Employee - Warehouse in Auburn, ME

Pros

Benefits, pay, family time, and everything

Cons

Not enough moving up the ladder

Advice to Management

Keep it up