PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

The name carries weight, but it is disappointing to see how poorly run plants are

Production Supervisor (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsBenefits packages are great, along with Paid vacation system. High turnover so there are always positions opening up. The PepsiCo name carries great weight within production field.

Consworking 13 hours plus a day as production supervisor, along with weekends. HR afraid to discipline associates for fear of Union. Makes it very difficult to be effective when you constantly fight for respect from your direct reports. They will even curse you out because they know nothing will happen.

Advice to Senior Managementdon't let fear be a bigger motivator than success.

PepsiCo-Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great advancement opportunities. Great benefits. Well known brands. Cons: No 401k matching. Poor organization in business models. Poor training for… Advice to Senior Management: Have a better on boarding process for those individuals who need training in their new roles. Be ahead of the games… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Most things here are contradictory.

MEM (Current Employee)
    Knoxville, TN

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time

Pros: Pay is decent (when overtime is not cut off). Occasional freebies. Good… Cons: Family life/personal time is severely limited. Directions given are often contradictory. (ex: this is the policy, and we're going to stick to it. however, this… Advice to Senior Management: No more roundtable meetings, unless you're in sales. Meetings in general would benefit by just presenting the material. All of us can read. Once a directive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.