PepsiCo

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

i hate frito lay

Current Employee - Warehouser I in Alameda, CA
Current Employee - Warehouser I in Alameda, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

good pay good benefits thats it. they treat you like a child and always speak down to you. management has zero traininng and cant resolve conflict

Cons

zero work life balance,long hours,favoritism,very very physically demanding and mentally exhausting. the management expects the world all the time. they call you in on your day off, tell you to work 6 days. they make alot of mistakes on your paycheck. no floter days off and you cant get paid out for sick days you will loose them if you dont use them. but in order to get paid for them you need a dr. note

listen to the grunts that are making the company rich, stop working employees so hard

1948 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Great people, terrible CEO and Board

Current Employee - Sales Director in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Director in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing culture
    Hard working front line
    Will to win
    Strong Brands

Cons

CEO is too busy positioning herself for a role in Obama's administration
    Board that is asleep: unwilling to address poor performance from the executive team
    Lack of investment in North American business - especially Frito Lay
    Weak marketing: at best, a group of fast followers but more like slow followers.

To the board: dump Indra ASAP

Great pay and compensation but no life...

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Bemidji, MN
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Bemidji, MN

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

Great pay and benefits can't be beat! It is a great job and if done properly the physical activity will add years to your mobility.

Cons

No life balance... Expect to work a minimum 55 hours a week and I have hit 80 before during the busy times of year. Management really ruins the experience, never being satisfied and constantly pushing you. If you don't get on to the management track when your first hired then moving up in the company is almost out of the question.

Even with their great benefits they don't expect people to stay there long enough to become vested in their programs.

Start promoting from within the company. There are several people in my roll that have Bachelor degrees and would be great in management and operations! Yet you hire young kids that have no work experience and are just dragging the company down.

Be honest with your employees and stop lying to them, we are smart enough to know when the wool is being pulled over our eyes and it is disrespectful.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo