PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

Top notch, with its own caveats

Mid-Senior Level Manager (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsGreat compensation/salary. The opportunity to grow is there if you are passionate about your career and the company. They truly embrace diversity and walk the walk. Resources are available for you to do your best job, with potential for additional investment. People development is best in class, managment culture are big into mentorship and apply open door policy, which allows for growth and development.

ConsSeems like they continue to restructure every 2 to 3 years, not completely implementing the new organization when changes are done again. This makes for an unstable and uncertain work environment. There is a lot of disconnect between business unit, and mergers continue to happen, so dont expect consisten culture throughout the organization. You either move up or move out (staying in your role for 5+ is viewed as stagnant and frowned upon). Certain departments experience a lot of turn-over due to burn-out.

Advice to Senior ManagementProduct innovation was the driving force of this company and what kept it exciting. Seems like this area could use a little more development. Expanding the product portfolio though acquisitions is erroding the core categories, which currently need a lot of attention.

Sales or merchandising

RSR Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) Roberts, WI

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I liked that I had the flexibiility to adjust my day, and that I worked independently… Cons: The cuts in pay, either from my own route or eliminating my… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pepsi merch

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo part-time for less than a year

Pros: Not having anobody breathing down your neck all the time.… Cons: The labor is tough. And still being pressured to do more. Millage… Advice to Senior Management: Be less pressuring towards merchandisers. and not just promote the Merchandisers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!