There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Top notch, with its own caveats

Current Employee - Mid-Senior Level Manager in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Mid-Senior Level Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great compensation/salary. The opportunity to grow is there if you are passionate about your career and the company. They truly embrace diversity and walk the walk. Resources are available for you to do your best job, with potential for additional investment. People development is best in class, managment culture are big into mentorship and apply open door policy, which allows for growth and development.

Cons

Seems like they continue to restructure every 2 to 3 years, not completely implementing the new organization when changes are done again. This makes for an unstable and uncertain work environment. There is a lot of disconnect between business unit, and mergers continue to happen, so dont expect consisten culture throughout the organization. You either move up or move out (staying in your role for 5+ is viewed as stagnant and frowned upon). Certain departments experience a lot of turn-over due to burn-out.

Product innovation was the driving force of this company and what kept it exciting. Seems like this area could use a little more development. Expanding the product portfolio though acquisitions is erroding the core categories, which currently need a lot of attention.

1879 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Sales or merchandising

Former Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative in Roberts, WI
    Former Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative in Roberts, WI

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I liked that I had the flexibiility to adjust my day, and that I worked independently all day long. I also liked the busy activity level, which also kept me pretty fit.

Cons

The cuts in pay, either from my own route or eliminating my position. They both undermine the advantages of hard work, loyalty and self-motivation

Pepsi merch

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Not having anobody breathing down your neck all the time. Being in different stores all day

Cons

The labor is tough. And still being pressured to do more. Millage is not really pay for what u drive, more of an estimate.

Be less pressuring towards merchandisers. and not just promote the Merchandisers who are cool with u, make it a equal opportunity place.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo