PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

High quality people trying to survive in a tough environment

Senior Director Procurement (Current Employee) Somers, NY

ProsHigh quality, very loyal workforce. You will learn a lot. Many, many opportunities to add value. Great relationships with external partners and vendors. Company is a leader in areas of sustainability and diversity. Performance with Purpose is the right overarching vision statement.

ConsLost its "work hard, play hard" reputation. Huge disconnect with how sr executives value contributions made by a quality work force. Core issue is that sr executive leaders are not able to prioritize thus not able to focus employee's accountabilities and work load. Everything is a priority thus it is a challenge to do the right work the right way. For many years, I use to say I love my job.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe wary of new sr executives who come in and say the existing work force is not competent. Employee base has always been open to change and new ideas; you taught us that with your investment in diversity training so many years ago. New leadership cannot be disrespectful of the contributions made by legacy employees. When that happens the ROI on the new executive is significantly reduced because there is no trust between the foundational employee base and their new leader.

Living the dream

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) Boylston, MA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good pay, thats about it. You will work for it… Cons: Work comes before your personal life. Days off don`t matter. Forget being sick or having a… Advice to Senior Management: Work with employees. Let them do their jobs themselves. Stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Proceed with caution!

Senior Resource (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Manufacturing Plants -Typically stable employment -Opportunity to work in various departments (quality, warehousing, traffic, etc....). -The CEO is a rock star. I wish her… Cons: -Unfortunately politics can play a bigger role than performance. Site leadership team members can be appointed without having the background or business sense for… Advice to Senior Management: Regional VPs/Management need to look at all plant accounts, not just a bottomline number. When a plant makes sixty thousand in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!