PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

PepsiCo support staff level difficulties

Marketing Administration Coordinator (Current Employee) Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

ProsGreat Work Environment and you can get different experiences through work with you efforts mainly. the culture awareness is getting better day by day and i believe the things are going to be better off in the future,.

ConsIf you are in level 5 and below its mean you are in bad situation! because we have people they waited for 15-20 years to get promotion with no yearly increase in the salary. and this the most thing that you must care about.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust look little to the support staff (1-5) they are some are university graduate and many others are not but still they are human been they love to get promoted and to have more salaries and better life . the world with PepsiCo does not revolve around you.....

Business Unit Leader

Business Unit Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Promotion fast, rewarding, great supply chain experience and networking... Cons: Plant locations and senior leadership... Not the best locations… Advice to Senior Management: Stop promoting people with no people management skills.... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One Great Company

Packer (Former Employee) Lethbridge, AB (Canada)

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pays Well, Great Opportunities, Fun Enjoyable Place to work. Cons: Very Long Hours, hard to balance life outside of job. Advice to Senior Management: Don't replace all the workers with machines. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!