PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,649 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Physical demanding job.

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee)
Bloomington, MN

ProsGet experience and knowledge of working in a fast paced warehouse environment. Weekly pay. Self service system ( paperless pay stubs, set up own direct deposit, exemptions via employee website).

ConsThis job isn't for everyone. This job is very physical demanding. The location in Bloomington shows favoritism, and you get limited hours. Expect a three day work week working from two hours to four hours. Some days I was sent home early, because of labor cost. Pay is 16.09 hr with twenty five cent differential. Weekly pay!!! Close knit family, if you aren't close with the six employees there you will feel like the outcast. If you have one simple incident be prepared to give a urine analysis. This company is more concerned about keeping labor cost down then the employee. No opportunity for growth in Bloomington. You are better off transferring to another location. Nosy employees that gossip to much. Lead does job of HR and manager. I feel the lead has to much access to employees personal information such as social security number, e.t.c. I feel only HR should have access to that information.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone they wouldn't listen if I did have advice.

so far so good

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

Pros: flexibility of work hours, good opportunity for advancement for people able to… Cons: coworkers, though friendly, are not interested in building a team environment… Advice to Senior Management: a) be sure everyone feels like their part of the team b) once a goal has been set, trust in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Job

Operations (Current Employee)
    Byron, GA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This job offers good on the job training and takes care… Cons: Time off will make this a perfect job Advice to Senior Management: Figure a way to get more earned time off More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.