There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Physical demanding job.

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker  in  Bloomington, MN
Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Bloomington, MN

I worked at PepsiCo part-time for less than a year

Pros

Get experience and knowledge of working in a fast paced warehouse environment. Weekly pay. Self service system ( paperless pay stubs, set up own direct deposit, exemptions via employee website).

Cons

This job isn't for everyone. This job is very physical demanding. The location in Bloomington shows favoritism, and you get limited hours. Expect a three day work week working from two hours to four hours. Some days I was sent home early, because of labor cost. Pay is 16.09 hr with twenty five cent differential. Weekly pay!!! Close knit family, if you aren't close with the six employees there you will feel like the outcast. If you have one simple incident be prepared to give a urine analysis. This company is more concerned about keeping labor cost down then the employee. No opportunity for growth in Bloomington. You are better off transferring to another location. Nosy employees that gossip to much. Lead does job of HR and manager. I feel the lead has to much access to employees personal information such as social security number, e.t.c. I feel only HR should have access to that information.

None they wouldn't listen if I did have advice.

1810 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

so far so good

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

Pros

flexibility of work hours, good opportunity for advancement for people able to take advantage of it, and some of the little perks are pretty good

Cons

coworkers, though friendly, are not interested in building a team environment - more focused on themselves, not the good of their department.

a) be sure everyone feels like their part of the team b) once a goal has been set, trust in the team to meet or beat it, just don't adjust it - it's hard to hit a target that keeps moving

Good Job

Current Employee - Operations  in  Byron, GA
    Current Employee - Operations in Byron, GA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This job offers good on the job training and takes care of their employees. Get quarterly bonus and good wage increase yearly.

Cons

Time off will make this a perfect job

Figure a way to get more earned time off

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!