PepsiCo

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Big Business Gone Bad

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Akron, OH
Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Akron, OH

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

room for advancement and lateral moves

Cons

executives don't care about work / life balance

change attitude of "whatever you do, it still isn't enough"

2178 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Temporary 180 days

Current Contractor - Packer in Topeka, KS
    Current Contractor - Packer in Topeka, KS

I have been working at PepsiCo as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The hours and availability of over time is there. Possibility of getting a full or part time jobs is there if you are lucky.

Cons

You must interview to receive a job offer which they will not tell you that you have received or not until your last day. You are reviewed by your fellow co-workers if any thing bad is said you don't have a chance to defend yourself when the interviewer looks at your review and chooses to interview or not.

Go back to hiring based on seniority good workers are not being offered jobs because of unjust bad reviews or not knowing the right people.

Physical demanding job.

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Bloomington, MN
    Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Bloomington, MN

I worked at PepsiCo part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Get experience and knowledge of working in a fast paced warehouse environment. Weekly pay. Self service system ( paperless pay stubs, set up own direct deposit, exemptions via employee website).

Cons

This job isn't for everyone. This job is very physical demanding. The location in Bloomington shows favoritism, and you get limited hours. Expect a three day work week working from two hours to four hours. Some days I was sent home early, because of labor cost. Pay is 16.09 hr with twenty five cent differential. Weekly pay!!! Close knit family, if you aren't close with the six employees there you will feel like the outcast. If you have one simple incident be prepared to give a urine analysis. This company is more concerned about keeping labor cost down then the employee. No opportunity for growth in Bloomington. You are better off transferring to another location. Nosy employees that gossip to much. Lead does job of HR and manager. I feel the lead has to much access to employees personal information such as social security number, e.t.c. I feel only HR should have access to that information.

None they wouldn't listen if I did have advice.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo