PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Good money. No respect. No work life balance!

RSR Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsPay is great for no college degree.

ConsPressure. Pressure... No matter how good you do it isn't enough! I lead my disrict in sales 1 year and was in the top 3 every year but it meant nothing! DSL's take advantage of the great workers and let the slackers- slack-reverse credit. No work life balance-you will stress about work a lot off the job! You will probably make the same money in year 10 as year 2-raises don't happen. It is commission but it is kind of controlled by time and physical demand. Managment knows this but don't care.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe true preformer needs to have space and room to grow. If they truly want us to grow they will allow that space and the ability to greatly increase our pay. Let's face it money is the only reason any of us do the job-it's not because we don't have anything else to do!

This company will drag you to the ground.

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee)
    La Mirada, CA

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: pay is some what decent Cons: no life. Be prepared to break your personal commitments Advice to Senior Management: none No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Reconsider if you are looking for a family friendly career

District Sales Leader (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The interaction with RSR's Sales reps pay above average for area Some… Cons: Zero work life balance- you'll be told to leave work at work but you'll still be held accountable for issues occurring after work hours. Too many… Advice to Senior Management: Enough with the meetings and round tables; make the changes necessary to keep the right people in place.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.