PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

An Impressive Workforce That Continues to Improve

Director, Human Resources (Current Employee)

ProsIn a competitive market, PepsiCo is pushing to make change happen through innovation and collaborative working environments. Open dialogue is both supported and encouraged. The level of cultural and ethnic diversity is admirable and continues to be something that PepsiCo can be proud of.
Opportunities are honestly limitless for those willing to take charge of their career path and communicate clearly with leadership around how they'd like to progress into any number of channels within this global organization.

ConsThere are still some that struggle with the idea of being a "PepsiCo" employee vs. one of the divisions or brands and although this can be expected of any organization it should be remembered that a mental and cultural shift of this magnitude takes time.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile continuing to do an amazing job of creating and managing a diverse employee base, we should also continue to successfully challenge traditional ideas of diversity by focusing more on work experience and backgrounds, education, thought and working styles in order to stay ahead of our competition.

I Enjoy working in the public

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) Potsdam, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoy the customers and merchandising, building displays. Lon time employees have alot of knowledge to share and great ideas to help increase productivity. … Cons: Takes a long time to get your own route Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people. Hard to get an extra pair… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, I had a good experience.

Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee) Frankfort, IN

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Decent pay rates and benefits packages. Job security in rough… Cons: No guarantee of full work week. Management members come and go… Advice to Senior Management: ~ Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!