There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

It was alright working there

I worked at PepsiCo full-time

Pros

great pay and great benifits

Cons

bad management it really is awful

no comments

1829 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Excellent operations experience; terrible work-life balance

Former Employee - Operations Resource
    Former Employee - Operations Resource

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As an Operations Resource, you will gain invaluable experience leading teams, developing individuals, dealing with conflict management, making critical decisions on daily operations, driving long-term improvement strategies, and more. In my less than 4 years at Frito I moved around to multiple plants, worked 3 different shifts, and managed teams in 3 different business units (operations, receiving/warehouse, and quality).

Cons

Overall, there was little to no respect for work-life balance at all. Lots of weekend work, lots of off-shift work, lots of holiday work, lots of working until very-last-minute on Christmas Eve, etc. This drove immense turnover.

Hire a few more operations resources to spread the work and allow for more flexible work schedules.

Good money. No respect. No work life balance!

Current Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Pay is great for no college degree.

Cons

Pressure. Pressure... No matter how good you do it isn't enough! I lead my disrict in sales 1 year and was in the top 3 every year but it meant nothing! DSL's take advantage of the great workers and let the slackers- slack-reverse credit. No work life balance-you will stress about work a lot off the job! You will probably make the same money in year 10 as year 2-raises don't happen. It is commission but it is kind of controlled by time and physical demand. Managment knows this but don't care.

The true preformer needs to have space and room to grow. If they truly want us to grow they will allow that space and the ability to greatly increase our pay. Let's face it money is the only reason any of us do the job-it's not because we don't have anything else to do!

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!