PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,476 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Nice place to work if you can stay there

Engineer (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThere are good worker bees employed there, lots of people wanting to do right by the company. The facilities are nice, updated and clean. The open Pepsi fountain machine in the break room is a nice perk. Depending on your manager or team leader, they are interested in your career growth. Onsite cafeteria is very good, nice variety.

ConsPolitics are horrible. Time to decision is sometimes counter productive. Bypassing process was the norm. They hold a carrot in front of the contractors with hopes of being hired on. Would recommend to friends that can deal with politics, its not for everyone. Your career grows faster when it benefits the manager above you. (get an ice machine for the soda machine left open all day)

Sales Intern

Sales Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at PepsiCo as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people there were great and extremely helpful. I worked at a warehouse, but it was really fun and interactive. I had… Cons: It was the first year of this program at this site so it was a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the incentives for employees. Keep making it more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Director, Global Procurement (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company takes care of its employees, people want to stay Cons: needs more growth, stock prices especially Advice to Senior Management: na Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.