PepsiCo

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Intern

Former Employee - Sales Intern
Former Employee - Sales Intern

I worked at PepsiCo as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The people there were great and extremely helpful. I worked at a warehouse, but it was really fun and interactive. I had a chance to shadow many different positions which was interesting. I truly enjoyed working at PepsiCo! It was a great experience!

Cons

It was the first year of this program at this site so it was a little unstructured. Pay is not great, but it's something. Some politics, but not a big deal.

Keep up the incentives for employees.
Keep making it more diverse.

2055 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

PepsiCo is a great place to work

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

I used to work at a competitor of PepsiCo and someone from the Talent Acquisition team reached out to me to discuss a job opportunity. One of the key attractions was the culture at PepsiCo since my existing company at the time really did not have a “great story” to tell. As we all know “News travels fast!” Once I joined PepsiCo I was pleasantly surprised to experience the culture first hand. PepsiCo prides itself in a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.

Cons

So far I donot have any "Cons"

Finance Manager

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Employee - Finance Manager in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Pepsi-NASS is ever evolving with new work, new process, new people. It is a company that appreciates diversity and culture. The AR group works extremely hard to drive the impressive results they deliver year over year. Lots of opportunity for growth if you are willing to invest the time in your work and your development.

Cons

Multi-levels of leadership some bonus eligible some not. While goals are essential for the organization to continue growing, there should be some incentive besides your pay check for middle management.

Ask HR-NY to consider a banding structure that would allow overtime pay for the middle leadership if bonuses are not available.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo