PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

A decent place to work, but be careful.

General Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

Pros-Decent wages.
-Union.
-Good Overtime.
-Good job security once you get into the union.

Cons-Very little supervision. I worked at Frito for half a year, till I was attacked, unprovoked, by a particularly horrible coworker. He ran away from me, and I went straight into my boss' office to report what happened. After a rather pathetic "investigation", they fired both of us. Despite me being the victim, and not fighting back, I was fired for being attacked at work.

This lack of supervision also extends to their forklift drivers, who will speed around the warehouse, neglect using their horn, and act oblivious to their surroundings. Case in point, this is not a safe place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo your jobs! Try to actually listen to what your employees are telling you, and put forth effort into your investigations. I know effort is hard, and there are only so many hours in a day, but you are playing games with people's live here.

helping associates deal with change

RSR Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Lansing, MI

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time

Pros: good pay and benefits work freedom Cons: change is a constant associates need proper training to deal with this example going from bulk 24 to pre pick… Advice to Senior Management: put your associates first it could make the difference between… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Representative

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Large company, many brands, many international opportunities Cons: Long hours and not great bonus More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.