PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

Packer

Former Employee - Packer  in  East Killingly, CT
Former Employee - Packer in East Killingly, CT

Pros

For a college student with no skills, the pay is great, and you get lots of chips. The training period is generous.

Cons

You show up on time or you get fired. And a packer's work is long and boring. There is little room for mistakes.

Hire enough people to allow for better work-life balance.

Other reviews for PepsiCo

PepsiCo is a great place to work

Pros

I used to work at a competitor of PepsiCo and someone from the Talent Acquisition team reached out to me to discuss a job opportunity. One of the key attractions was the culture at PepsiCo since my existing company at the time really did not have a “great story” to tell. As we all know “News travels fast!” Once I joined PepsiCo I was pleasantly surprised to experience the culture first hand. PepsiCo prides itself in a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.

Cons

So far I donot have any "Cons"

Finance Manager

Current Employee - Finance Manager  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Employee - Finance Manager in Winston-Salem, NC

Pros

Pepsi-NASS is ever evolving with new work, new process, new people. It is a company that appreciates diversity and culture. The AR group works extremely hard to drive the impressive results they deliver year over year. Lots of opportunity for growth if you are willing to invest the time in your work and your development.

Cons

Multi-levels of leadership some bonus eligible some not. While goals are essential for the organization to continue growing, there should be some incentive besides your pay check for middle management.

Ask HR-NY to consider a banding structure that would allow overtime pay for the middle leadership if bonuses are not available.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!