PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com
  www.pepsico.com
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Great opportunity for someone that wants to work.

Current Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative in Ely, NV
Current Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative in Ely, NV

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You are rewarded for you hard work, i came in with a kick ass work ethic and killed sales 2 years in a row, your attitude makes this job good or bad. upper management makes you feel welcome and important, Benifits and pay are great

Cons

Sales and operations don't work together well at all, truck and warehouse and just enough to get by.

New trucks. Mine was built in 1986 and has tons of miles. Pay detailers more to try and reduce turn over.

1990 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Nice place to work if you can stay there

Current Employee - Engineer in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Engineer in Plano, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

There are good worker bees employed there, lots of people wanting to do right by the company. The facilities are nice, updated and clean. The open Pepsi fountain machine in the break room is a nice perk. Depending on your manager or team leader, they are interested in your career growth. Onsite cafeteria is very good, nice variety.

Cons

Politics are horrible. Time to decision is sometimes counter productive. Bypassing process was the norm. They hold a carrot in front of the contractors with hopes of being hired on. Would recommend to friends that can deal with politics, its not for everyone. Your career grows faster when it benefits the manager above you. (get an ice machine for the soda machine left open all day)

12 year Salesman with pepsi cola

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you're driven to make money you can do OK for yourself, but as the highest paid salesman in my region I am paid well below what other Salesman make in other companies.

Cons

Low Pay - Poor Medical Benefits - Continuous decline of incentives - Promotion is as much based on the ability to relocate than on performance. I would not recommend this place to anyone - Pay way too low.

I am a senior sales manager and I would love to apologize to future employees, we just can't pay you what you're worth and its only going to get worse. Go get a job selling pharmaceuticals...

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo