PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Knoxville, TN location is a terrible place to work! Delivery Driver for 10 yr. company 2 yr. Knoxville

Delivery Driver (Former Employee)
Knoxville, TN

ProsAny where but Knoxville and you would probably love it, I know I did. Worked in a Michigan facility for 8 years and it was the best job I ever had. When your first hired at Knoxville plant they treat you pretty good. Pay is okay.

ConsManagement are two faced, with very few exceptions. They blindside everyone, if you work there and stir up any kind of noise at all, about working conditions, pay shortages, or just unable to handle the 70 hr weeks which are illegal by the way, you will be fired. As a driver here, you have no stability or job security. The average driver there quits in a bout a year if they don't get fired first from the poor training they received.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a backbone and treat your employees like people instead of a number. Honesty is non-existent at this facility. Investigate a little before you blindside someone, it could be a mistake on the DMV's part. Give the benefit of doubt once in a while, especially to your veterans. They have given you a lot more than you have given them.

This place WAS great before new middle management was set in place. Now it is like a prison and JUST a paycheck.

(Former Employee)
    Hayward, CA

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits and perks are good. Cons: New management is horrible! Blind leading the blind! Average raise is only 2%, even if you show initiative and work your tail off.… Advice to Senior Management: Weed out middle management, there are some rotten apples in the barrel.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Steady work, no room for development in some plants

Merchandiser (Current Employee)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Steady work, fair pay and benefits for the type of… Cons: Sometimes not family friendly with work hours and time off. Work… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your team. Build a great team through support… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.