PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Knoxville, TN location is a terrible place to work! Delivery Driver for 10 yr. company 2 yr. Knoxville

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Knoxville, TN
Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Knoxville, TN

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Any where but Knoxville and you would probably love it, I know I did. Worked in a Michigan facility for 8 years and it was the best job I ever had. When your first hired at Knoxville plant they treat you pretty good. Pay is okay.

Cons

Management are two faced, with very few exceptions. They blindside everyone, if you work there and stir up any kind of noise at all, about working conditions, pay shortages, or just unable to handle the 70 hr weeks which are illegal by the way, you will be fired. As a driver here, you have no stability or job security. The average driver there quits in a bout a year if they don't get fired first from the poor training they received.

Get a backbone and treat your employees like people instead of a number. Honesty is non-existent at this facility. Investigate a little before you blindside someone, it could be a mistake on the DMV's part. Give the benefit of doubt once in a while, especially to your veterans. They have given you a lot more than you have given them.

2177 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Steady work, no room for development in some plants

Current Employee - Merchandiser
    Current Employee - Merchandiser

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Steady work, fair pay and benefits for the type of work

Cons

Sometimes not family friendly with work hours and time off. Work and family life balance is almost non existent for non-management employees.

Listen to your team. Build a great team through support not fear for your job,

A decent place to work, but be careful.

Former Employee - General Warehouse Laborer in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - General Warehouse Laborer in Cleveland, OH

I worked at PepsiCo part-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Decent wages.
    -Union.
    -Good Overtime.
    -Good job security once you get into the union.

Cons

-Very little supervision. I worked at Frito for half a year, till I was attacked, unprovoked, by a particularly horrible coworker. He ran away from me, and I went straight into my boss' office to report what happened. After a rather pathetic "investigation", they fired both of us. Despite me being the victim, and not fighting back, I was fired for being attacked at work.

This lack of supervision also extends to their forklift drivers, who will speed around the warehouse, neglect using their horn, and act oblivious to their surroundings. Case in point, this is not a safe place to work.

Do your jobs! Try to actually listen to what your employees are telling you, and put forth effort into your investigations. I know effort is hard, and there are only so many hours in a day, but you are playing games with people's live here.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo