PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

Knoxville, TN location is a terrible place to work! Delivery Driver for 10 yr. company 2 yr. Knoxville

Delivery Driver (Former Employee) Knoxville, TN

ProsAny where but Knoxville and you would probably love it, I know I did. Worked in a Michigan facility for 8 years and it was the best job I ever had. When your first hired at Knoxville plant they treat you pretty good. Pay is okay.

ConsManagement are two faced, with very few exceptions. They blindside everyone, if you work there and stir up any kind of noise at all, about working conditions, pay shortages, or just unable to handle the 70 hr weeks which are illegal by the way, you will be fired. As a driver here, you have no stability or job security. The average driver there quits in a bout a year if they don't get fired first from the poor training they received.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a backbone and treat your employees like people instead of a number. Honesty is non-existent at this facility. Investigate a little before you blindside someone, it could be a mistake on the DMV's part. Give the benefit of doubt once in a while, especially to your veterans. They have given you a lot more than you have given them.

Excellent work atmosphere at the site

IT Administrator (Former Employee) Plano, TX

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: very flexible work schedule within department Cons: no down time, but that ain't so bad Advice to Senior Management: setup multiple one on one meetings with employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work with a people first philosophy

Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay, Fair treatment, and lots of opportunity. They provide a friendly,… Cons: Long hours Constant structural changes New policies and bureaucratic changes can… Advice to Senior Management: If it works, don't fix it. The constant structural changes leave frontline and management confused. Less… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!