PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Good job but no real excitement.

Warehouser I (Current Employee)
Roanoke, VA

ProsHigh end pay for a warehouse job. Not difficult. A student friendly schedule. Safe work environment. Our site recently started a quarterly bonus program. Management often will buy the team members lunch.

ConsWork can become very boring. Even though you are not directly in the elements, it can be very cold in winter and hot in the summer. Management focus too heavily on hitting scorecard goals, are there are plenty of scorecards.

Great opportunity for someone that wants to work.

RSR Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Ely, NV

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: You are rewarded for you hard work, i came in with a kick ass work ethic and killed sales 2 years in… Cons: Sales and operations don't work together well at all, truck… Advice to Senior Management: New trucks. Mine was built in 1986 and has tons… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

12 year Salesman with pepsi cola

National Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: If you're driven to make money you can do OK for yourself, but as the highest… Cons: Low Pay - Poor Medical Benefits - Continuous decline of incentives - Promotion is as much based on the… Advice to Senior Management: I am a senior sales manager and I would love to apologize to future employees, we just can't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.