PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,652 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

PepsiCo China was a great place to work at

Communication Manager (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

ProsPepsiCo China values people and truly cherish talents. There are constant changes within the organization so it presents a lot of opportunities to grow if you have high ambition and energy. Its culture is diversified and inclusive with dynamics, just like its brands.

ConsPepsiCo China has started the strategic alliance with Tingyi, which casts some shadow on the culture that PepsiCo had before. It is a question if the company can keep its vibe and spirit in the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementNurture better senior managers.

I definitely recommend! You learn a lot and receive many responsibilities.

Intern National Key Account Management Gas & Convenience (Former Employee)
    Neu Isenburg (Germany)

I worked at PepsiCo as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very diverse tasks, open culture, predominantely young and dynamic people Cons: Depending on the department some (young female) colleagues (esp. in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Monsanto affiliated, off my purchasing list. support local organics!!!

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros: no more pros I can see until this is addressed… Cons: I am so disappointed to find out this Quaker Oats Company is a supporter and consumer of Monsanto GMO products. the health of… Advice to Senior Management: Look for more organic local business to support and purchase… More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.