PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,476 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Functional Analyst (Current Employee)
Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at PepsiCo as an intern for more than a year

ProsIt's a great company offering a lot of good experience and a good place to start your career. I throughly enjoyed my time with them, lots of work to be done so never a dull moment!

ConsSlow career progression and movement within the IT department and little chance of a salary raise. Felt like everyone was quite constrained with movement and a lack of investment made it a frustrating department to work in.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer better career progression and more competitive salary raises.

Varied

Manager (Current Employee)
Theale, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Comp and benefits Global opportunities Structured appraisals Cons: Extremely competitive Demanding atmosphere Work life balance Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good way for student to earn good money during vacation. Good way to a divorce if you are married

RSR Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay and good benefits Cons: Working in extreme weather conditions without a/c or heat Eventually wears your body and mind If you work out of a bin prepared to be ignored Upper management… Advice to Senior Management: Get on a truck or visit a bin in the middle of summer or dead of winter. Talk to your employees and listen to their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.