PepsiCo

Great $ for a 24 yr old

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

I've only been working for Frito for about 6 months. and YES the job is difficult but I knew that going into it. I've worked in the retail/grocery business since I was 15 working on holidays and weekends is already something I accustomed too. The job is difficult, but I make more $ then the majority of my friends who have college educations. Is it something I want to my entire life? Prob not, but my thinking is I'm at a young enough age where I can make plenty of good $, and eventually use this expierence to reach addition avenue sometime down the road.

Cons

The hours, which I can't really knock to hard for someone who has no family. Sure, getting up at 4 am is rough, but I try to take advantage of the days I have off (Sunday and Wednesday), and try to enjoy myself on those nights.

Nothing

1979 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

I have always hated it !

Current Employee - Packer & Carton Handler in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Packer & Carton Handler in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

I make $17.51 an hour. Our plant is under union contract thank god.
    double time on sundays. get to eat hot lays out of the fryer.

Cons

I work my butt off!! Very fast pace. Hot. O.T. all you want and then some. No family time. management sucks! Packaging machines hall ass!

Make people held accountable for there job ! alot of workers at this plant are really lazy and get away with it because of their senority. process operators take turns with one hour breaks all day long. So do machine operators rotate 30 min brks...bags go out bad all the time. no one cares. BAD BAD ATTITUDES....Our plant will probably close down. The management is no better. Everyone looks the other way and passes the buck.

Pay is decent, however, you will work for it

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

None except pay. They attempt to beat into your head how fortunate you are to have a job in these difficult ecomonic times

Cons

Poor working conditions, discrimination, constant write-ups, management that does not care about anything except how they look. The bad far out weighs the good. People are in constant fear of losing their jobs over stupid reasons. Enviorment is very hostile as people are pitted against each other

Work with people , not against them. Management should install rewards programs for people who are constantly attempting to get others in trouble. Ignorant

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo