PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

Great company, powerful portfolio of products and leadership that really matters

IT Specialist (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsWorking in a truly Global company offers opportunity to cross any boundary (culture, language, location, work style) and expand your personal knowledge, influence and impact.

PepsiCo offers top-tier benefits, salary, work/life balance and continues to offer great opportunities

Amazing people that truly care for you and offers a chance to build a community of not only co-workers, but lasting friendships.

ConsAny large corporation is going to have challenges, from pricing challenges, to cost-cutting measures. From business re-orgs to downsizings. These things happen, and they can be hard to understand. Overall, the company emerges stronger through each challenge

Work/Life balance is real, but it is difficult to obtain. You have to be your own champion and know how to hold your ground on what is important to you. Ask yourself what is truly important to you, and then work to achieve it.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management has gotten better over the last few years of operating with transparency in sharing information with employees.

The strength of this company truly rests in the strong bench of employees as well as the products, don't discount that employees will feel more comfortable, and perform higher, when there are no big "secrets" but operating in honesty & transparency.

Sometimes there are things that cannot be shared, but acknowledging them with an honest statement that you can't comment is better than ignoring the 'elephant in the room'

Apply if you have the opportunity !

Research Summer Scholar (Former Employee) Ithaca, NY

I worked at PepsiCo as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Very extensive two months program where you they teach R&D, food science research in Cornell… Cons: -No direct relationship with PepsiCo personell, though the research was… Advice to Senior Management: -You should recruit those who you funded in the research… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

PepsiCo is an excellent place to advance your career.

Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very challenging roles from the beginning of your employment. Also… Cons: Can be difficult to institute change because they have been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!