PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,476 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

I had a great experience at PepsiCo and many opportunities for mobility.

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Somers, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

ProsWork life balance is a focal point. Excellent culture, talented and hard working teams, team focus. Career mobility and great opportunities, especially for young managers. Values are instilled in every aspect of the business and there is always something interesting going on in the marketplace.

ConsSalary and overall compensation is low. The job required mobility every 2-3 years in order to promote, sometimes mediocre mid/senior level managers. Heavy sales and operations focus with less of a priority on other divisions of the business. Difficult to communicate across different divisions (eg. Quaker, Gatorade, Frito Lay) and limited mobility between the different consumer product groups.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to manage mid-level managers more effectively.

This was a very great company to be apart of.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PepsiCo

Pros: This is a very good company to work for and… Cons: I have nothing negative to say. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Gets worse every year

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Cranston, RI

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Not sure there any left Cons: After 12 year I'm making less then when I started , benefit cost go up every year I no longer even take there benefits there… Advice to Senior Management: Haha where to start with that No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.