PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

World-class company + world-class people = an amazing career experience!

Scientist (Current Employee) Valhalla, NY

ProsGreat career growth opportunities - all management levels encourage and support internal movement to improve and expand employee knowledge, skills, and experience.
Excellent work/life balance - flex hours and efficient use of resources.
Improvement culture - value-added change, unwillingness to continue any status quo leads to motivated and engaged employees.
Communication highly advanced - broad-based and global collaboration, candor and trust are standards, they actually walk the talk, in my direct experience and by comparison working elsewhere.
I enjoyed growing my career here. Not all companies operate equally, this one is at a higher level than most.

ConsFocus on social skill development provides advantage to extroverted personalities, depriving introverted performers from contributing, often leaving them under-appreciated.
Global company bureaucracy, difficult aligning the many diverse divisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep striving to improve and keep listening to employees, banish complacency and negativity. Reward and value technical proficiency along with soft social skill development.

Corp America Goes Factory

Finance Analyst (Current Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Huge company, full benefits, congenial atmosphere, steady work Cons: WS facility, being across the street from the RJ Reynolds Tobacco factory, has that factory mentality. Many long-time employees… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that your long-time supervisors & managers are hindering significant… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I had a great experience at PepsiCo and many opportunities for mobility.

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Somers, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work life balance is a focal point. Excellent culture, talented and hard working teams, team focus. Career mobility and great opportunities, especially… Cons: Salary and overall compensation is low. The job required mobility every 2-3 years in order to promote, sometimes mediocre mid/senior level managers. Heavy sales… Advice to Senior Management: Need to manage mid-level managers more effectively. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!