PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,646 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

A good place to start your career

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Saint John, NB (Canada)

ProsGood co-workers, strong focus on moving the company forward, wide-range of products. Most sales jobs have a small base salary and commission.

ConsLong hours, company waste is an issue (getting the same promo materials 3 times etc) limited room for advancement unless you are scouted through their 'New Grad" programs.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have employees working hard for you right now. Let them share their full potential instead of brushing them off to find the next potential university star.

Stay Away

Account Development Representative (Former Employee)
    Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent pay and benefits, not much else though. Cons: No work/life balance Don't value their employees at all Promote based on favouritism Penalize you for not overselling product to… Advice to Senior Management: Value your biggest asset - your employees! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Trainee (Current Employee)
    Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good working environment, good guidances, reasonable pay and benefits, opportunities… Cons: The opportunities for promotion, pay could be higher, The opportunities for promotion, pay could be higher,… More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.