PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,472 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Good Company, and Yes, Hard Work.

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

ProsPay, benefits, promotibility. I've been working only a short time, but they have seen attributes in me they can use at the next level. So, what I've seen so far, is that if you work hard and do a good job you are rewarded.

ConsEarly mornings and long hours. No one likes long hours, but the compensation is there to offset the hours. It is better than restaurant management because of the reduced amount of stress.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet clear and attainable goals for employees. I would also question the seniority system for routes. It would seem to me that high producers should have opportunity at better routes. Reward achievement and results and not just time on the job.

Incredible benefits, family friendly, integrity based business.

Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee)
Killeen, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits start day one. Focus on family first. Values are… Cons: They hire internally for most positions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Is a Great place to work

Route Sales (Current Employee)
Wilmington, MA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Pay and benefits are good Cons: Work/life balance not so much Advice to Senior Management: Give your sales rep a break Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.