PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,476 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Great people, great brands, but high burn out

I have been working at PepsiCo

ProsPepsiCo has amazing brands, great reach and incredibly talented people. As a global company with both foods and beverages, it's a unique multifaceted business.

ConsLeadership has created a culture of chaos and last minute decisions, plus spends too much time reacting rather than staying the course with what they set out to achieve. They talk about valuing and promoting internal talent but it doesn't feel like much is being done to really help employees develop the skill sets they want or need to truly be successful in their roles.

Professional

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lots of incentives, activities for families of employees Cons: Administrative workers tend to keep the same salary over the… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to suggestions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good benefits and okay salary but doesn't equal the long hours worked to receive them

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great health benefits; free health counseling; free money management counseling; purchasing discounts (like on… Cons: Extremely long hours. No work life balance whatsoever. Little to no resources… Advice to Senior Management: You could reduce benefits that are infrequently used to hire… More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.