There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

I was able to maximize my selling power within the organization

Pros

Good hours, early am hours

Cons

Employees always having management issues

Advice to Management

Teach local management teams how to have compassion

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

1. Never Enough.

Current Employee - Pre Sell Account Manager in Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Pre Sell Account Manager in Hartford, CT

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We are paid decently, the benifits are ok but have become worse over the years, and front line coworkers are great people.

Cons

The pay to hours worked ratio is a mess especially if you are salary+commission. Motivation is fear based, targets change daily, and my facility is run so lean that if one coworker is calls out sick, we all suffer. Transprarency is non-existant, and forget family life. I give them 12 hrs a day, my job requires more, they demand perfection, and yet even if an account is perfect they won't tell you. it's a demoralizing company to work for at least at my facility.

Advice to Management

Fear is a terrible motivational tool. Stop saying family first if you don't mean it. Listen to your front line guys. they are in the s*!t daily.

2. Full Time Merchandiser

Current Employee - Full Time Merchandiser in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Full Time Merchandiser in South Bend, IN

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Independence, Great Pay, Gas Mileage, Company Phone, a few perks during employee appreciation.

Cons

Not replacing jobs so making the work loads a lot hard, to many stops in one day and way to many loads in one day, wants job completed within 8 hours but how can you do that when you give a ton of stops with a ton of loads? Its all about numbers when it comes down to it and it begins to take a toll on the employees who are stuck having to do the workload of two merchandisers.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. If it makes sense go with it. Discipline employees that don't care instead of limiting there work load and allowing them to get away with things. Stop taking advantage of your outstanding employees to make up for the bad. Fire bad employees instead of letting them slide all the time. Please don't be rude when asked about something it is your job to answer any questions or concerns we have even human resource questions do not act bothered every time we need something because I believe it is your job.