PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Great Intern Experience -- Challenging Projects and Good People"

Former Employee - Manufacturing Intern in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Manufacturing Intern in San Antonio, TX

I worked at PepsiCo (less than a year)

Pros

The company is really building up it's intern program well. They pour a lot of time into making value projects for their interns. They give you a lot of responsibility and you make the experience your own. Good end of the summer review. You get face time with CEO and other head honchos in the business.

Cons

The culture is pretty competitive. You can tell the managers are concerned with constantly moving up in the company. Work life balance wasn't bad as an intern but seems like a struggle for many employees.

Remember to slow down and listen to employees needs. It is a business, but at the end of the day it is just snack you are selling.

2080 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Worth it for what they pay you

Former Employee - Freight Loader/Bulk Stacker in Beloit, WI
    Former Employee - Freight Loader/Bulk Stacker in Beloit, WI

I worked at PepsiCo part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great money
    Work is physical but not too tough
    Overtime is sometimes available

Cons

Idiot managers
    It gets really hot in the trucks

Teach your management team what a bottleneck is and help them understand that it doesn't begin or end with the bulk stackers

Great culture, good opportunities, not so great products.

Current Employee - Supply Chain Planning Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Planning Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I really like the culture at PepsiCo. It is a very collaborative environment. The leaders I have worked with have all been very ethical and transparent. If you are the type of person that wants to advance at this company the opportunities are here for you to take.

Cons

I feel zero passion for what we do here. We basically sell sugar water (Pepsi products), salt water (Gatorade), and other fattening, obesity contributors (Frito Lay). Although I like the company culture I simply cannot get excited about what we do here. I have actively been trying to find another job at a company where if I don't feel passion for the products/services, at the very least I do not actively avoid the products/services offered by my company.

Lay off the diversity stuff. I am a "diverse" candidate but what I see you doing for diversity is all lip service. Until I see active efforts to increase diversity at the senior leadership levels all the diversity efforts are "fluff".

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo