PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com
  www.pepsico.com
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Worth it for what they pay you

Former Employee - Freight Loader/Bulk Stacker in Beloit, WI
Former Employee - Freight Loader/Bulk Stacker in Beloit, WI

I worked at PepsiCo part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great money
Work is physical but not too tough
Overtime is sometimes available

Cons

Idiot managers
It gets really hot in the trucks

Teach your management team what a bottleneck is and help them understand that it doesn't begin or end with the bulk stackers

1979 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Run, Run,Run.......far away.

Current Employee - DSL in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - DSL in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Insurance Benefits are decent. That is about the only good thing about this company. I still work here but I'm looking actively.

Cons

If you are an @$$ kisser than this is the job for you. If you are not buddies with someone you will not move up. You can be horrible at your job and still will get promoted. You are Over worked and Under paid big time. NO work life balance at all but they will make a good show. I am not sure I can express how bad this company is. GREED is all they care about.

Upper management only cares about one thing: making them selves look good. I have been in meeting where they will ask you? Who is are we getting rid of this month? There has been so many people quit and get fired. Start looking now before it's you.

Pepsi has many pros but the cons keep getting stronger

Current Employee - USM in New York, NY
    Current Employee - USM in New York, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

*Pepsi does a great job of building the capability of their employees. They have "Training Academies" to expedite the onboarding process for virtually every level of employee.
    *You have the opportunity to run very large scale operations at Pepsi. Most route sales reps run million dollar businesses.
    *Talented Individuals who are willing to relocate have huge possiblities for advancement

Cons

*Carbonated Beverages are fading fast!
    *Pepsi now puts more time and energy into eliminating costs than growing the business.
    *Because of the massive declines in volume and revenue Pepsi has developed a very negative culture - it's tough to hear how bad you're doing everyday.
    *Frontline supervisors, Sales Managers, and Location Leaders suffer from a work/life balance perspective. 50-60 hour workweeks are expected and needed to achieve minimal performance standards, and that's not including the analytical & email work, ect. from home.

Invest back into the business through People. It's the relationships and ideas developed through these people and their customers that grows the business. People lose sight of what's really important when they are moved around so quickly & often - resulting in a lack of personal & emotional connection with their employees, customers, and communities.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo