PepsiCo

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Hoping for improvement

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative
Current Employee - Route Sales Representative

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good co workers. Ok pay. Better than being in an office. Great products that sell themselves.

Cons

Bad management. Expect much more than they should. Lack people skills. Too many managers with no experience. Product additions to routes that make no sense and create too many returns. Lack of experience will doom this company if it doesn't change.

Promote from within. Consider employees with 10+ years experience. The improvement would be obvious. College educated yes people get very little done in our business.

2167 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

I had a wonderful career with Pepsi, but the time spent away from family was a great sacrifice.

Current Employee - Regional Product Availability Manager in Flint, MI
    Current Employee - Regional Product Availability Manager in Flint, MI

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We had so little direction that it gave us a great opportunity to take care of our people. The expectations were greatly defined, and if you cared, you'd take care of the customers that rely on you, both internal and external.

Cons

The direction was so nonexistent, Pepsi has a great opportunity to dismiss you at any time. By using false excuses, and pressuring other teammates, they have a great power to do whatever they want. High leadership does a terrible job at communicating policies, and senior leadership has the ability to do whatever they want, including taking care of their selves.

Force your regulatory bodies to create policies they can enforce, and force them to communicate those policies. They seriously have no idea what happens in the business areas they control.

Great company Horrible management

Former Employee - Large Format Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Large Format Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Pay, Great benefits, and loved my customers

Cons

Management are two faced. Be prepared to get stabbed in the back multiple times.
    Don't trust anyone there
    When upper management are hiring new managers and then 6 months later demoting them that says something "bad decision making" And more than once??
    Watch out for HR. especially the one in Las Vegas. its a very corrupt city along with business there.
    Long hours and barely any recognition. Early, early hours and mostly 10-12 hour days, especially during the summer. During the winter its not so bad.

hopefully something changes otherwise they will continue to get 2nd place to Coke.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo