PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,484 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Sacrifice all your free time for great pay and plenty of bodily pain

Packaging Technician (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPay, benefits, bonuses, free food, plenty of overtime.

Conszero work/life balance, fast paced to the point of being almost impossible to make numbers, easily injured from being overworked, told at the last minute that there is overtime, extreme temperatures.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is clueless. They expect more and more whether it is possible or not. Even when machines are down they expect the same productivity. Quantity over quality.

My time at Frito-Lay was interesting and challenging, but it was also emotionally and physically abusive and disruptive.

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Money, benefits, financial security and on your own Cons: Long hours, you don't get treated like a person, unrealistic… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Most of them are afraid to say anything… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fast paced, results oriented workplace

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PepsiCo

Pros: Great people and great brands. Cons: Execution of programming and work life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Opportunities: Respect and appreciation for all employees and reactionary. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.