There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Okay Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beloit, WI

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Extensive work and responsibilities. Got to experience many different areas of work in the factory. From kitchen to packaging to warehouse. Able to be proud of the work I did.

Cons

Random, last minute working hours. Frequently called in at the last minute on off days to work and also asked to stay for four more hours as just as getting ready to leave. This really diminishes the concept of a 'work-life' balance

Ask me my name

1882 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Hard work but very rewarding

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

Most of the district team works really hard hit their sales goals and grow their accounts, many fellow employees will go out of their way to help a new person as they start with the company (helping them order, training, etc), compensation is outstanding for this area especially if you're driven to sell to your stores, physical - don't need to work out after a day working! Also given a chance to move up in the company - hire people on to start with vacation coverage, can eventually bid on your own route, and can also Self Nom if you're interested into moving into management.

Cons

Bemidji can be a seasonal area so hours are longer during the summer due to more traffic at the stores, Stores aren't going to say "yes" to every display so you need to be able to handle "no" and keep trying for the "yes"

Overall Great Company... I have Pride in my work and represent myself well for PepsiCo!

Current Employee - Foodservice Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Foodservice Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Know the compensation is on the low side, we still have some catching up to do.

Cons

Career Pathing just began about 18-24 months ago, which is great, but just a little late.

Walking a day in their shoes is only worth it if something is put into action. And if that walk is preped, was it worth it?

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo