There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Great experience at PepsiCo

Current Employee - Marketing Intern  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PepsiCo as an intern for more than a year

Pros

Great intern events, real-world projects, campus recruiters are extremely helpful

Cons

I did not experience a downside while working for PepsiCo

1845 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

PepsiCo empowers its associates more than any other place I've worked besides the military."

Current Employee - Senior Communications Manager  in  White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Communications Manager in White Plains, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although I only joined PepsiCo two months, I can say with confidence that, with the exception of my previous military service, I have never felt more empowered. My leadership respects me, trusts me to manage my own projects and tasks, and appreciates when I "lead upwards." The pace is extremely fast and I'm working on multiple projects across different teams every day, as well as time sensitive request that gets assigned to me almost every day. You will never be bored at PepsiCo and every day brings a new challenge. I love my job and plan to build my corporate career here for years to come. Everyone here is very smart, responsive, and collaborative...egos are checked at the door. We're here to deliver for the company and

Cons

Would prefer to work in Manhattan, but I don't mind the PepsiCo shuttle bus to White Plains every day. Although work often continues once home, it's nice that my Manhattan colleagues and I arrive and depart together at the same time. It's a very large company so it's a challenge to network at times and figure out who does what and where.

No specific advice.

Best company to work for ever!

Current Employee - Accounting Specialist  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Accounting Specialist in Plano, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You're rewarded for what you do, work life balance is real at Pepsi. If you work at their headquarters office there is a salon for hair and nails, gym with full staff, and they wash your gym clothes, and there is a full service cafeteria for your convenience.

Cons

I do not have any cons

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!