PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

PepsiCo has been a great company to work for

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros

They take good care of you when you are sick or need personal life assistance

Cons

Not sure what the salary is

2170 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Good Experience for Unusual Position

Former Contractor - Scientific Statistician in Barrington, IL
    Former Contractor - Scientific Statistician in Barrington, IL

I worked at PepsiCo as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The hiring manager and management above him were really receptive to my advice and analysis. The management style was to my liking. Treated as an adult. Told me what the goal was and let me decide how best to arrive at it.

Cons

As this was my only contract position not sure if it is usual, but as a contract employee definitely was excluded from events. Perhaps this is something, for legal reasons, they are constrained from doing.

I would hate to give unsolicited advice as I was there for such a short time. I suppose if PepsiCo was going to continue to employ so many contractors perhaps it could find a way to make them feel more vested in the company.

Incredible opportunity for career growth

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Purchase, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Purchase, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

With constant flexing markets and PepsiCo maintaining modern applications to "Run the Show" there was always room to learn just one more thing creating a sense of versatility. In the Administrative role, in order to function you would have to wear many hats and maintain flexibility for success. Very competitive environment. Skills learned and achievements prepare one for any environment.

Cons

Management specific... lack of ability to adhere to core values. The work existed however management failure to acknowledge efforts, stick to work life balance rule. Almost as if "your good at what you do, stay right there", "You are a loyal employee, you are stuck"

If you have a stellar employee. Don't push them out the door based on specific current moments, with lack of consideration towards what was actually done over the years. Serious lack of ability to retain talent with lack of acknowledgement. Not good.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo