Career growth

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time

Pros

Always provided with challenging and meaningful assignments. Promoted every couple of years based on my work.

Cons

Work Life balance expectations. Benefits and pay continue to be less satisfying. Fewer opportunities for promotion within many teams due to frequent restructuring and limited relo.

Other Reviews for PepsiCo

Great hours, great Benefits, Consistent work schedule yet strenuous hard physical work

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Riverside, CA
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Riverside, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Consecutive days off. Ability to work 40-50 hrs weekly
    Holiday pay. Great medical and 401k options. Managers generally work with you with time off and personal days.

Cons

Dealing with the grocery retail is very difficult. Your allotment of work per day requires you 4-7 stops a day. Every account wants first early service and many difficulties arise as far as cusomer service requests as well as immediate follow ups to resolve the issues. Some mornings you are required to start your day early morning and can work up to 10-12hrs. Very physical work.

Hire more personnel and merchandisers to ensure better quality of service to each individual account so as to not stretch the amount of work employees already have.

Great Company

Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The PepsiCo organization has great benefits and offers good work life balance I would recommend PepsiCo to all my friends.

Cons

Career opportunities between divisions is not as easy as i thought to get an interview; however the company is working hard to change the process.

Continue to lisiten to the frontline employees so they feel that there voice is heard all the time.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!