PepsiCo

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Analyst in Purchase, NY
Former Employee - Senior Marketing Analyst in Purchase, NY

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Fun, friendly culture. Lots of opportunity for advancement.

Cons

Small annual salary increases and promotional increases. Excessive workload.

Prioritize key activities/deliverables for all roles, otherwise it is overwhelming and nothing gets completed.

2080 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

I gave my all just to be shoved out the door because I got injured on the job.

I worked at PepsiCo

Pros

The company had great benefits when I started. Several health insurance plans to choose from, life, dental, short and long term disability and 401k.

Cons

Challenges are if you are a merchandiser and don't want to become an RSR you will never be appreciated, acknowledge for the hard work you do. Everyone else have sales contest and win prizes and or acknowledgement for their accomplishments but the merchandiser is the lowest on the totem pole and doesn't get anything even tho they are the ones who build most of the displays and keep them stocked so on and so forth.

Acknowledge the merchandisers for the great jobs they do. Give them credit for helping their team make goals. Stand behind what your company says and suppose to stand for with their employees.

Unsatisfied

Current Employee - Operation Resource in Fayetteville, TN
    Current Employee - Operation Resource in Fayetteville, TN

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They pay well for new hires coming out of college.

Cons

There is not work life balance. Be prepared to work 3rd shift 11pm-7am. They don't care about the people. Work work work work and expect you to do more than a person can do in a day.

Management needs to Care about the people. If they are going to talk about how great of work balance life this company has, they need to actually implement it.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo