PepsiCo
3.3 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Corporate america at it's finest

Valhalla, NY

ProsThere are many opportunities to move upwards and sideways. The headquarters in Purchase, NY is beautiful and its satellite offices are close by.

ConsOne might get lost and become invisible amongst others. They are always looking to cut costs which means there is little room for bonuses or new hardware for your office.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership is smart and savvy. To acquire a management position one must be willing and able to complete lower level job requirements.

Excellent company to work for

Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Albany, NY

I worked at PepsiCo

Pros: Family friendly, positive work-life balance, great management, benefits were good, if… Cons: Limited advancement while I was there. They seemed to be going through a slump of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

positive

Intern (Current Employee)
    Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros: Great brand-name recognition and enthusiastic coworkers. Smart, able-bodied employees with… Cons: My office suffered major layoffs while working there, nullifying my… Advice to Senior Management: We have had temp workers stay for up to ten… More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.