Per Mar Security Services

Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Per Mar Security Services

Strong Company

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As a supervisor, I am given the autonomy to make decisions as needed, but my manager is always available if I need help or direction. There is a strong emphasis on continued improvement and employee development. Corporate is always looking for ways to continue improving employee benefits.

Cons

Communication is not always efficient from the top down. Improving this would help people feel more involved in the company.

Advice to Management

Continue looking for ways to help customers understand that not all security companies are the same. Encourage guards to stay involved in making things better at all levels.

reviews filtered by
  1. Benefit's

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Per Mar offers very significant benefit package as compared to many other organizations in the security field. The 401K is tremendous. Most security companies don't offer security officers vacation pay or any type of healthcare; Per Mar Security Services offers both.

Cons

There is little to mention here. Healthcare is always an issue; trying to find a plan that meets an individuals needs, but is still affordable has become an impossible quest in our society.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. Great company, great workplace.....my voice is heard

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

A family company that cares about their people and customers first. I have worked here for over 15 years never thinking that I would stay this long when I started. Once I got in and learned the ropes I knew this is where I wanted to stay. The people are great and everyone works towards a common goal. Going to work is something I look forward to each day.

Cons

Being a family owned company you have to wear a few more hats per say than you might in a bigger company. In the end that is what makes my job so great. I get variety in each day which means everyday is a new opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep taking care of your employees, you get it. In the world today a good job is hard to find, this is better than a good job it is a great job. I want other people to see the real company. I am proud to work here and would recommend this company to anyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Per Mar Security Services