Per Mar Security Services

www.permarsecurity.com
Engaged Employer

Strong Company

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

As a supervisor, I am given the autonomy to make decisions as needed, but my manager is always available if I need help or direction. There is a strong emphasis on continued improvement and employee development. Corporate is always looking for ways to continue improving employee benefits.

Cons

Communication is not always efficient from the top down. Improving this would help people feel more involved in the company.

Advice to Management

Continue looking for ways to help customers understand that not all security companies are the same. Encourage guards to stay involved in making things better at all levels.

Other Employee Reviews for Per Mar Security Services

1. Benefit's

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Per Mar offers very significant benefit package as compared to many other organizations in the security field. The 401K is tremendous. Most security companies don't offer security officers vacation pay or any type of healthcare; Per Mar Security Services offers both.

Cons

There is little to mention here. Healthcare is always an issue; trying to find a plan that meets an individuals needs, but is still affordable has become an impossible quest in our society.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

This company is a joke!

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The checks clear. Good place to get your feet wet to start a sales career, they hire anyone! Local branches do the best they can with the tools they are given.

Cons

Per Mar is under the illusion that they are bigger and more powerful than they actuall are. The brance offices has new leadership all the time, in the last year there have been 7 branch managers fired or they came to their senses and left. The only growth is through buying local companies. The commissions are terrible, they will tell you that you can make a living but there is really no money to be made.

Advice to Management

Know your place in the industry, you are a poorly run company with terrible service!