Opportunity

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services

Pros

Per Mar promotes from within and takes steps to train officers and mentor leadership to make a cohesive effective team. I started as a part time officer and now am in management

Cons

Sometimes the necessary buy in for this business model is not there at all levels. Everyone needs to be on board for this to work, from the part time officer on up.

Keep training leaders, this is a great company and the naysayers can quit and go whine about how they were screwed over at their next job and their next and the one after that.

Other Reviews for Per Mar Security Services

Strong Company

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a supervisor, I am given the autonomy to make decisions as needed, but my manager is always available if I need help or direction. There is a strong emphasis on continued improvement and employee development. Corporate is always looking for ways to continue improving employee benefits.

Cons

Communication is not always efficient from the top down. Improving this would help people feel more involved in the company.

Continue looking for ways to help customers understand that not all security companies are the same. Encourage guards to stay involved in making things better at all levels.

Benefit's

I have been working at Per Mar Security Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Per Mar offers very significant benefit package as compared to many other organizations in the security field. The 401K is tremendous. Most security companies don't offer security officers vacation pay or any type of healthcare; Per Mar Security Services offers both.

Cons

There is little to mention here. Healthcare is always an issue; trying to find a plan that meets an individuals needs, but is still affordable has become an impossible quest in our society.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Per Mar Security Services.

Worked for Per Mar Security Services? Contribute to the Community!