Perceptive Software

www.perceptivesoftware.com

Good work-life balance, very low to non-existent raises

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Shawnee, KS

ProsGood work-life balance. Some managers are great and are very good mentors. These managers try their level best to maintain a good work environment and promote good work-life balance.

ConsSome managers need more experience to be effective leaders. Middle management feels like a clique and after a while, developers feel like peons. They will give you what you ask as far as salary but raises are atrocious. I liked the company and would have not considered moving to my current job if salary was commensurate with my expectations. Good place to gain experience and move on...even promotions only allow for 5%-6% raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the effort to maintain a good work-life balance. Need to be aware of the fact that Perceptive's compensation and so called salary scale is way below industry standard. IF I had stayed at Perceptive, it might have taken me 10 years to make what I currently do at my current workplace.

A positive, rewarding place to grow your skills and enjoy those you work with

Program Readiness Professional (Current Employee) Shawnee, KS

I have been working at Perceptive Software

Pros: The overall company culture is relaxed and casual. People are… Cons: Compensation could be better. There is a bit of a… Advice to Senior Management: Accelerate the construction of new work space. The building is bursting at the seams. Continue to cut the dead weight that has been holding back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work but changing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Shawnee, KS

I have been working at Perceptive Software

Pros: Fun environment and good people. Cons: Underpaid and benefits degrading (meaning health, dental, vision costing more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Perceptive Software.

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!