Perceptive Software
www.perceptivesoftware.com Shawnee, KS 500 to 999 Employees

Lack of managment hurts Perceptive.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Perceptive Software

ProsThe people (not management) at Perceptive are great and are the main reason that most people stay around. There is a lot talent, just managed very poorly.

ConsVery long hours and very little pay. Most management is completely inexperienced. There are definitely too many unecessary layers of management in some areas. The benefits package is pretty poor compared to most other companies their size. The perks are childish. There are many things besides beer and and awful amount of t-shirts that would be good to have if you've performed well.

Advice to Senior ManagementSomeone should not get promoted to management just because they are good at their current job or have been at the company for years. Not everyone is meant to be a manager.

Don't be fooled...Perceptive is still a great place to work!

R&D (Current Employee)
Shawnee, KS

I have been working at Perceptive Software

Pros: Challenging environment with great technology and very good opportunities for growth. There are very few companies in the KC area (or in the midwest for… Cons: Is Perceptive perfect? Certainly not. But can anyone name one that is? Perceptive is not immune to this economy. It is unfortunate that so many… Advice to Senior Management: Develop a clear vision for the company and the products.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Still a great place to work.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Shawnee, KS

I have been working at Perceptive Software

Pros: They layoffs are sad, but they still have great people at PSI. My manager is great and wants to see me and the rest… Cons: Don't believe all of the negative posts. While Perceptive is experiencing tough times like everyone else, it's still a great place to work. … Advice to Senior Management: Get more conservative in sales forecasts in the future to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Perceptive Software.

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perceptive Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perceptive Software CEO Scott Coons. All reviews posted anonymously by Perceptive Software employees.