Perceptive Software
www.perceptivesoftware.com Shawnee, KS 500 to 999 Employees

Good Place to work, Lexmark makes it tough

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Shawnee, KS

I worked at Perceptive Software as a contractor for less than a year

ProsCulture and values are one of a kind and going to work everyday was like being with family. They have (or had) a wii, dodgeball court, and gym in their corporate office in Shawnee. They were extremely competitive (but good sports) in corporate challenge.

ConsLexmark is sitting on their culture taking away what they did best. The HR deparment didn't develop fast enough, or wasn't able (poor leadership/management) to meet recuiting needs. Gross amount of KU fans, fairly obnoxious during basketball season. So follow KU sports because you'll be talking about it.

Great place to work with above average benefits.

Consultant (Current Employee)
Shawnee, KS

I have been working at Perceptive Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: They treat most of their employees right. The company is growing quickly since Lexmark acquired… Cons: If you are not in with management it is difficult… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A positive, rewarding place to grow your skills and enjoy those you work with

Program Readiness Professional (Current Employee)

I have been working at Perceptive Software

Pros: The overall company culture is relaxed and casual. People are… Cons: Compensation could be better. There is a bit of a… Advice to Senior Management: Accelerate the construction of new work space. The building is bursting at the seams. Continue to cut the dead weight that has been holding back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Perceptive Software.

Worked for Perceptive Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perceptive Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perceptive Software CEO Scott Coons. All reviews posted anonymously by Perceptive Software employees.