Payroll, benefits, compensation, job anlaysis, employee relations, and corporate responsibility.

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  North Little Rock, AR
Current Employee - Human Resources in North Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Perfect 10

Pros

Open door policy, open to feedback, work-life balance, profit sharing, and easy to speak to upper management. Company expanding globally therefore opportunities for growth.

Cons

Small to mid-size company so ability to offer various large scale benefits is limited. Growth is available but maybe slower than expected.

Create a corporate development program that focuses on the core values of Perfect 10 so there is baseline on acceptable and non-acceptable behavior such and ethics and values.

Aug 18, 2014Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your employment with PerfectVision Manufacturing, Keep up the great work!

Other Reviews for Perfect 10

Everyday brings a new opportunity!

Current Employee - Management  in  Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Management in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Perfect 10 full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The corporate office is in a wonderful location; my co-workers want to succeed; we are growing all over the world, which could lead to greater opportunities for me; we are involved in supporting our community.

Cons

I've heard it said that we are the biggest little secret in Little Rock, AR; our name does not reflect our business; we need to get more involved in getting our name and our company promoted.

Aug 18, 2014Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your employment with Perfect 10, Keep up the great work! As for promoting Perfect 10, we are getting more involved in community ... More

The Good Old Boy System

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Perfect 10 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay, monthly employee updates

Cons

poor management, poor senior leadership, lack of consistency, poor hiring process, human resources department was incredibly terrible

Stop promoting and hiring people based on who they know, and don't hire people not suited for the job

Aug 18, 2014Vice President - Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

There are newer employer reviews for Perfect 10.

Worked for Perfect 10? Contribute to the Community!