Perfect 10
www.perfect-10.tv North Little Rock, AR 150 to 499 Employees

Payroll, benefits, compensation, job anlaysis, employee relations, and corporate responsibility.

Human Resources (Current Employee)
North Little Rock, AR

ProsOpen door policy, open to feedback, work-life balance, profit sharing, and easy to speak to upper management. Company expanding globally therefore opportunities for growth.

ConsSmall to mid-size company so ability to offer various large scale benefits is limited. Growth is available but maybe slower than expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a corporate development program that focuses on the core values of Perfect 10 so there is baseline on acceptable and non-acceptable behavior such and ethics and values.

Top-Caliber mentors and massive growth opportunity

Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Perfect 10 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Highly successful driven hands-on leadership Cons: Travel can be touch in lower level positions Advice to Senior Management: Continue to have a vision and execute it with passion Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Confused organization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Perfect 10

Pros: none that I can think of Cons: Leadership is dishonest and play favorites Advice to Senior Management: CEO needs to get outside pros feedback on leadership -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Perfect 10.

Worked for Perfect 10? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perfect 10 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perfect 10 CEO Norman Zada. All reviews posted anonymously by Perfect 10 employees.